Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wow. Interesting two hands.

Okay, so I missed the start of the Facebook Fan Spring Million game, and came in to find blinds at 300 and myself at 2000 chips. Needless to say I didn't last long.

So, I'm wondering if I'm playing horribly and I try my hand at a 0,80 $ buy-in 1/2 cent game.
I still don't know if I'm playing any good, since I hit the big blinds, I get A6s, so I check... Flop comes something like Q46, so I bet half the pot, 7 cents and get a single caller. Turn is a 6 and I raise to 14. The opponent re-raises, I go all in, opponent calls, river is an A and I double up. Okay, wow.

Small blinds, I get something like J4 offsuit. There's plenty of callers and no raises, so I pay that 1 cent. I get the bottom pair, and one high card - jack, I think. I throw in a 2 c feeler bet and get three callers. Turn is a 4, and I get a premonition of victory. I raise by 6 c, 2 per each caller, and I'm left with two. River is a 4.

I check.

First caller raises to 33c, second re-raises... I go all-in. I guess one of them had the top full house, since I get called, and hit 3,20$.

Wow. Admittedly, all that wasw pure luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment