Sunday, April 24, 2011

Bankroll Repair, day two - this and that.

Start: USD 5,68 $

two-tabling --
1: -1,00; All-in pocket 10s, ran into AA, AK, flop KK.
2: +0,88; All-in at river, KK win.

3: -0,12; 3rd - lost - iffy all-in with K4os short stack.
4: +0,80; 2nd - J10os. probably should have folded instead.
These two games were badly played.

5: -0,20; early loss vs. All-in at turn with AKs; Had ace pair turn;
river flopped 2 pairs for the opponent's A7. Bad beat.
Maybe I should have raised more pre-flop to eliminate A7, I did bet pot on both
flop and turn.
6: +1,68; Won nicely.

7: +2,60... 2nd - Okay play.
8: +4,48... 1st. Okay play.

Should hit rakeback soon.

9: +3,48... 4th. Short-stacked, went all-in with 88, ran into a set of aces.
10: +2,48... 4th. Ran out of chips, chip leader kept betting all-in, was getting
blinded to death, took a chance with T9s.
I was very distracted with these games as WPT Barcelona tournament began and
such.

BONUS STAGE: To hit my rakeback, I need to play one more game, so I'll try my
hand at a 10-hand $1 set-and-go.

Made it to fifth... need to analyze that game. I didn't feel I was playing poorly - I got blinded to death, more or less.

+1,48...

Oh well, a bit of 1/2 cent sit & gos, plush rakeback, puts my bankroll at
USD 11,53$.

Oh, and won a 50 Seat Frenzy buy-in, worth $15, apparently. Or was it Spring Million Special? I do know I'm on Spring Million Special, but I definitely placed on something...

Update: I just got a visceral reminder why I decided not to play cash games, as I just went and plain lost $2.00, in the most stupid fashion, ever.  Cash games just don't suit my personality - they're too direct.

No comments:

Post a Comment