Friday, April 8, 2011

56th today's WPT Barcelona Freeroll and chocolate pancakes

Cooked while playing. Did okay for the most part. I mean, cooking was awesome, but I ended up being sort of short-stacked in the WPT, and I went all in with king-high spade suited cards with two spades on the flop, so I thought I had a decent chance - I seem to recall I had 13 outs at that point.

Turn and river brought two clubs, and that was it for me.

Also got eliminated early in the $6400 Spring Million Special - I ended up short-stacked when betting heavily on a QQ, with another player having ace-something, and ace flopping onto the table... I recovered partially with a pair of AAs, and thought I might get back into the game as I made a low, unlikely straight on the turn when I was the big blind... unfortunately, another person made a flush on the river, and I was all in.
*sigh*

The competition was WAY tougher on the spring million special.

Anyway, pancakes good. Wheat flour, semolina, an egg, water, some cooking cocoa, vanilla sugar and coffee went into the batter. I'm thinking of adding some shredded carrot for sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment