Saturday, April 16, 2011

$1.5k New Player Freeroll today

By just playing tight-aggressive, I should get enough to start playing sit-and-gos. Hard to say how those will go now, but I've yet to not place in no-money games.

I do have some trouble betting large enough, a lot of the time - I like to have 100x big blind in chip stack, to play my normal game, more or less.

Update: Won a bit, but...
 - Sit and Gos with money are a bit tougher than play money ones. I was expecting that, but still...
- Sit and Gos don't give the +2 PP bonus that playing an actual tournament does, so I missed on the $2 bonus I have coming up. Grr.

In other news, placed 27th on the WSOP Freeroll. If I'd switched to total fold mode when I had 300K I probably would have made it, too, as I was only about 1 round short from top 25.


AAAAAAAAAAAGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment