Friday, April 1, 2011

Gaining experience

Initially, my intention was to moan about how badly I've been doing, but today hasn't been so bad, perhaps as I haven't played too much in two days - only a couple of hours. So, there's a nice $500 "Play Less, Win More" freeroll game today, and I'm not doing too badly, yet... I'm short-stacked, but looks like I have a lock on at least $0.45, or somesuch... perhaps, if I'm lucky, I'll even hit something that doesn't start with a zero :)

More importantly, playing hasn't been too painful - I made one iffy call - I was the big blind with a bad hand, and lost nearly half of my chip stack running into an ace-high flush - I only aborted at the final round of betting during the river card, so I already suffered a significant loss.

But otherwise, I'm hanging on relatively well.


update: Made it to 65th or so, earning $0.65 appropriately. Then I doubled it up to $1.30 in a 2 cent cash game. I won't play higher cash games 'til I have more than 10 USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment