Saturday, April 23, 2011

Bankroll Repair, Day one - Introducing the plan

Okay... I have a tendency to lose money.
I win a lot when playing $1 SnGs, but I also very easily tend to put that money into $1 -- $6 tournament fees, or try to play more expensive SnGs and end up losing.

My losses are often quick crashes, as I have been playing too much of late, and at some point in the evening I always stop asking, what hand could my opponent be on, and why am I playing this hand.

To sum up, my current bankroll is USD 9,81 $.

So here's the plan: I shall ONLY play a grand total of TEN SnGs per day, and maybe one or two tournaments, depending on the desirability of those tournaments and favoring ones which are either free, or which I have a high chance of winning.

This will also give me a nice metric to evaluate my successes. I shall publicize the results of my ten games, and my bankroll at the end. Also, limiting the game count means I'll have a bigger reason to focus better on each and every single game.

No comments:

Post a Comment