Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Bankroll Repair, Day five - Uh oh, I'm in trouble

Day five:
Starting wealth USD 6,33 $

Up to 15 games allowed. Single at a time to maximize concentration.

1: -1 Another loss in an all-in situation - Flop was Q2J, I had Q2, a larger
stack went all-in... I did consider they'd have QJ - which they did, but...
Mmm... dunno, stupid risking all-in at that point, I guess.
Next game, I shall avoid all-in even with presumably favorable hands, as long
as they aren't the nuts.
Reminds me of my early tournament woes. I really do badly at all-in and
showdown situations.

2: -2 fail.
Thewho07, tough opponent. Raises a lot. I'm having trouble with the speed the
blinds rise, which was my initial issue with playing $1 turbos in the first
place. Not sure how I managed at one point, any more, I used to win these all
the time, a few days back.
Oh, yeah, Thewho07 was fifth to be eliminated.

3: -3 10-seater, to see if I can fold my way to third place.
*edit* Nope, can't.

Time for a break, for some reason or other, I suck.

I'll try my hand on a 80c cash game --- I can handle those emotionally.
Rules of engagement:
- game continues until time, taking all money, or losing half of winnings,
minimum winnings being 40 cents.
Or, going broke, naturally,

No comments:

Post a Comment