Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Bankroll Management

Found a nice article on the subject. I've had a bad morning, so I decided to play some 2/4 cent limit, since I should profit by just sticking to top 24 hands.
Anyhoo, link to the article.

My current bankroll is $16, not counting the borrowed seed money. I could play 5/10 cent limit with the seed money...

Today's main tournaments will be the Facebook Fan game, the Daily Spring Million giveaway, and if I can fiddle with the seed money, the Daily Depositor game, which is awesome. If my bankroll does well, I might enter a $3 --  $6 tournament which only has few participants.

I'd really like to get to the $36 range today, at least... 'easy' with a tournament win.

I'm gaining a liking towards limit holdem. Less risky.

No comments:

Post a Comment