Monday, April 11, 2011

Well, yesterday sucked.

I wasn't playing horribly-horribly, but for some reason I got really sleepy, I ruined my dinner and... yeah, stuff happened. On the upside, I did manage to watch about half of Breakfast at Tiffany's, so it wasn't a total loss. Maybe.

Oh, an observation I do not recall mentioning off the top of my head:
I play at my worst and lose the most when I'm on the blinds, for some reason. I just got eliminated rather ignobly, from today's WPT Barcelona Freeroll, due to trying to force others off the pot by going all in at the river. I had a pair of sixes, but I had missed the fact that another player had made a pair of eights on the turn. I really should have read that, too, seeing as how they raised one blind on the turn. after having checked the flop.

No comments:

Post a Comment