Saturday, April 30, 2011

Scared Money

The kind one shouldn't play with.
I can handle 2 and 4 cent blinds by now, but that's about it.

I did indeed give my bankroll a 150$ injection, and so far, it's been worth it.
Basically, I don't want to LOSE any of it, so... it's sort of silly, I might as well be playing with a single buy-in, or so...  However, I've been doing swimmingly on the $6 double or nothing games, and when I hit $220, I can reasonably start playing $11 games. At that point, I gain a reasonable hourly wage  from $11 games, even if I lose 1 in three or so.

I'm technically still down from the beginning of my money play, since I lost a bit early on lacking bankroll management, emotional controll and skill.
Of course, Double or Nothing games are not that good a guideline for measuring one's skills, as it's very nearly possible to fold one's way into money with those.

There's a Spring Million qualifier game costing 50 Party Points today. I am missing about 40. Oh dear...

No comments:

Post a Comment