Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Never ever go all in!

Aargh!
On the WPT Bratislava tournament I lost chunks of money on bad All In calls again, and went All In while still having 40K in chips --- with only 93 out of 3500 remaining, and top 50 would'a gained a tournament entry!

I hate myself so much right now.

The above rule isn't that iron tight - when you're too low on chips, you can go all in, or when you have fours, full house, straight or some other highly likely to win set.

*edit*
On a $250K Gtd Sunday 10 Point Qualifier NL Hold'em, I did very badly, and again lost on All In.
I bet on unsuited AK and KQ and other high pairs, but I guess I failed on reading my opponents. I was low enough on chips and I had a good hand, KQ, with a flop of JQA so I risked it, but my opponent had A7.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment