Thursday, March 17, 2011

Limit or No Limit?

I prefer the style of gameplay in no-limit games, but since I tend to go for various All-In traps, I can survive a bit better at Limit games. Hm.

Went all-in again on a Nordic 50 Seat Frenzy Qualifier Speed game. Admittedly, I was already seriously short-stacked, but regardless, I should just avoid that unless I have a flush or higher.

*edit*
Won $0.04 at $50 Freeroll Limit Hold'em, putting me at $0,13.

I was eliminated again due to going All In. I might have hung on long enough if I hadn't bet on a mediocre hand  - Q9 suited.

Failed on WSOP freeroll early, too, went all in on a pair of aces and ran into a straight. Stupid.

To reiterate:

  • Never go all in, if you don't have to
  • check for straight, flush, full house before thinking your hand is the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment