Saturday, March 26, 2011

Looser hands

That is, suited connectors, or sometimes just suited cards - if you can see the flop for the price of the big blind, you get access to a lot more winning situations, which can be useful.

A Tournament mistake to eliminate:
I seem to have the tendency to go all-in against people with more chips, when all I have is a mid-pair.

Okay, I had A-T heart suite, and flop was K-7-T, with a single heart card. Turn card was a heart, so I bet expensively on it - after all, I had quite a few outs. But, the heart didn't come on the river, and naturally the opponent had a King, and that's all she wrote for that tournament. I was doing pretty well until then, too. :(

Anyway, the mistake here was betting all my chips on such an expensive duel in a tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment