Friday, March 18, 2011

Found an interesting article

How To Win On Hold'Em Tournaments.

I can at least agree that one must be SUPER-tight most of the way - only problem you'll have like that, is that you may end up being short-stacked when the blinds start rising. Just being very tight can easily get you to top 90th percentile.

I'm currently playing on another WPT Bratislava Freeroll, so we'll see.

*edit* Was doing pretty well, until I made a bad call, and dropped low. I managed to build myself back up, but made another bad call. After that it was pretty much waiting for a good hand and going all in. Finished about 160th or so. T_T

Now on the Nordic Frenzy tournament, I'm doing okay so far, but it just started.

*Edit* Finished NINETEENTH!!!!1one. Small blind on a A8, lost to all-in bet on a A9. Damn damn damn!

No comments:

Post a Comment