Monday, March 21, 2011

I think I'm getting better

Placed 15th in a win-a-TV tournament - a shame, final table would have scored some money.

Also did okay on a $1 rebuy tournament, without, y'know, rebuying. I blame my lack of success on me getting sleepy.

I mean, I do okay AND even become my table's chip leader semi-reliably, so that's... good?

In other news, my keyboard broke on my workstation. Writing onna laptop.

*edit*

I think one of the key aspects for me doing better has been that I know when to risk larger sums, and I'm getting better at being sufficiently patient, and knowing when to fold.

I do better when I just play the very good cards - both cards 8 or higher, minimum - most of the time. My natural sloppiness and impatience puts in the sufficient amount of accidental weak hands and bluffs, which keep the opponents off-balance, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment