Thursday, May 26, 2011

Learning styles and plugging leaks.

I found one --- I've started calling all-ins again... I also MAKE some bad all-ins, but much more rarely.

Everyone plays so aggressive online that by playing sort of passively, they practically throw their chips at you.

Oh, placed first on Nordic 50 seat frenzy BTW, mostly playing smallball - more proper smallball, now that I have the book. I had a close call-  I had AKs and called an all-in  costing me little less than half of my chips - It would have been a decent cash game decision, not so much in a tournament. So, I dropped down to three bets at the lowest point. Took some luck and shoving to climb back up.

I think one of the reasons for my play's volatility is that different situations require different styles, and I only know a couple of play styles at this point.

Oh, speaking of plugging leaks:
http://www.sitandgoplanet.com/blog/100-potential-poker-leaks

No comments:

Post a Comment