Sunday, May 1, 2011

Double or Nothing

These games are so easy, they can distort one's view of SnGs. Well, maybe.

I do lose occasionally, but it's like... I lose 1 in 4. In fact, I've played on the $11 Double or Nothing Sit & Gos.
Kind of risky, but not as much as normal SnGs, so...  but, I seem to average 3 wins to 1 loss ratio, so I'm gaining.

I wouldn't try 10-seat $11 standard SnGs at this point, despite the fact that winning those would be highly rewarding...

I am enjoying the fact that games get a lot less random. Just today on a 2/4 cent ring game, I ran into someone who keeps on betting and raising with practically any hands, like 26 offsuite. It was most aggravating.

My bankroll is at +$37,36 right now, (excluding the $150 injection), but it fluctuates about $15 per day, easily. I was at about +$35 day before yesterday, and yesterday I went down to about +$20.

It's like a year of investment in one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment