Monday, May 2, 2011

Delta winnings and multi-table micro rings

Hm.
I'm up about $20 over the last six days in tournament winnings, mostly from Double or Nothing games. I only play one table at a time with those, right now, since each win is important, plus I want more metrics on my win/loss ratio.

However, to wake and warm up, I've been starting my playing by playing 4 1/2 cent cash games at once. I typically end up with a net win of ~30-50 cents ín about 20 minutes. Those are my best cash games, as I don't see 1/2 cents as 'money' any more, so I can treat them as chips.

I cashed out about $45 for some expenses, putting me back to $145 on my bankroll, out of which $150 is money I'd rather not lose, so I'm on negatives in a way, right now. If my win/loss ratio is correct, it's about 50 games of $6 double-or-nothings... or about 15 games before I can start playing $11 DoNs again.

No comments:

Post a Comment