Friday, March 9, 2012

I Cashed

Okay, so... Since I have a day job now, my playing has been more for fun as of late.
Last night, with my bankroll of about $30, I first played in a $11 double-or-nothing game, where I cashed,
after which I played in a $11 buy-in $4000 Guaranteed tournament.

Yes, I played that SnG just so I would have the money to play in that tournament.

In any case, I was doing well when, at around 11PM, the game went to wait, before a 5 minute break. I was rather sleepy at that point, so I set up an alarm due in 10 minutes and took a nap.

That was the plan, anyway.

As the alarm sounded, I turned it off and went back to sleep. This morning, as I checked my bankroll at PartyPoker, it had gone up a little - a nice amount, really, but not by much. I currently have about $45 there, meaning I can now play 1-2 cent NL games, or 10-20 cent FL games, while sticking to Chris Ferguson's suggestions - never buy in for more than 5% of your bankroll and leave table once you hit 10%.

Cool like bowties.

No comments:

Post a Comment